Paid for Emails

paidforemails.co.za

Offerforge - all campaigns (728x90)

mytendersaffiliates

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Why i use (PTR) Paid To Read email sites

Apart from the obvious monetary incentive, the main reason was to use it as a tool/medium to advertise my affiliate programmes. The earnings from PTR sites are generally less than PTC (Paid To Click sites), but there are advantages. For one, you don't have to login to a particular site every time - the link is sent via email and all you have to do is click it. The site opens and when the timer is done, you are credited and close it...end of story! Secondly, 'cos it comes to your email inbox, you're unlikely to forget to click and earn. NB: on some sites you won't be credited with your referrals' clicks if you haven't clicked yourself, which is fair i suppose. You do have the exception to the rule, e.g. a site like  Paid For Emails pay handsomely considering it is 'relatively' new and only has a few advertisers. I do hope though that it will be able to sustain itself in the long term.

There are quite a few advantages to using PTR sites over PTC:
  1. you can get lots of exposure using their discounted advertising packages;
  2. they have other activities, like manual surf, which you can use to get advertising credits, which is great for newbies wanting exposure, but who do not have the budget!
  3. they have a very low minimum payout, ONLY $1;
  4. variety of payment processors available - Alertpay, MoneybookersPaypal etc.
  5. you gain exposure to a LARGE AUDIENCE!
I've been registered with a few, such as no-minimum and donkeymails for a number of years and have had a few payouts since, without any hassles and the advertising has definitely paid off or should i say paid out! Recent registrations are with taketheinternetback and inboxdollars from whom i haven't received payment yet, but research haven't uncovered anything negative about them. paidforemails is also a recent addition, and aclose friend has received payment already...looks good!

In summary, PTR's might not pay much, but are great for exposure and cheap advertising!!!

14 comments:

  1. I like the PTR emails. At current I am doing Paid to post at http://www.mylot.com/?ref=nainesh1
    Hope you like it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nainesh,
    thanks for the comment and tip. Have you been paid by that programme already? I don't mind posts with links on the blog, but over here i ONLY advertise prgrammes/affiliates from whom i've received payment. Please confirm and feel free to elaborate on exactly how it works...it'll save readers and members much time.

    You're welcome back....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sir,
    I am doing pay per mail on http://paypermails.com/
    Hope its not a scam please give feedback here & on my email too "saadvaqar@hotmail.com"
    want to stay in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous,

    the site has all the hallmarks of a classic scam site: massive sign-up bonus ($500); huge click rate ($50/click) and even bigger payment for reading an email ($100).

    So how do they make their money? Your email intray is flooded with mails...and you thinking...i'll reach payout soon, so you're only to happy to click and get on with making BIG BUCKS. When reach payout though, there's always a problem. Sometimes as simple as the the cashout button not working, and of course you're unable to get through to them via email, phone, etc; submitting a ticket doesn't get you anywhere either!!!

    By this time they've made plenty bucks from you clicking and them getting paid by the advertisers of the ads or even by you 'upgrading' to get more mails....

    My advice..run and get outta there fast! You're wasting your precious time! Remember the golden rule: IF IT SOUNDS AND LOOK TO GOOD TO BE TRUE...IT PROBABLY...ISN'T!!

    Below is a link where you can follow the discussion on it being confirmed a scam:

    www.gptboycott.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28980

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this. i also just signed up to paid to read emails. i love working at home. just had a blog about my earning online journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crib,

    it's a pleasure! Glad you could learn something from the blog. I tried to check your profile, but it's hidden...do you have a blog/website of your own, if so, what is the adress. I don't mind you including your link in your comment, as long as it is not spam and the site promotes legitimate affiliates and programmes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi maestro
    sorry for the late reply. I have been paid by mylot 3 times. This is a discussion site where you have to start a discussion or post a reply on others discussions . You can contact me at nwithkh@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nainesh,

    don't fret about the long delay - i know what's it's like when you busy online! I've been rather busy myself lately; got a lot of new projects i'm busy with and hope to share with you all soon; some of it is evidenced in the posts (more recent) i've made. I'll be sure to check out the mylot site and give you feedback. Thanks for poppin' in again.......and don't stay away so long this time, ok! By the way have you had a look at some of my newer ads on the site?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nainesh,

    I don't know if you've had a good look at my blog lately, you'll see that I've basically, in the last few months, focused heavily on getting more traffic to my blog..the results are obvious from the stats monitors you see! How have i done this...by using traffic exchanges! Some of them I've already listed, posted or placed ads on the blog. If you are interested in joining them, but are unsure of what it is or how to use them, contact me..I'll be glad to assist...how's your blog/site coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I want to start working from home and by chance got to your blog.I dont know where to start and dont understand all the phrases that you are using all the time.I need to know where to start,where to read for information.Do you sign up or pay before you start.Please help

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come and see how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are living their wildest dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    offshore high risk merchant account providers

    ReplyDelete
  13. QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support.Intuit has built up the product with nearly development to deal with all checks and duties issues. Since nobody is well in this globalization. As a rule when individuals are challenging about mistaken estimation and defaults paychecks comes about.

    ReplyDelete

  14. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    Click Here : used cat 140m motor grader for sale at cheap price

    ReplyDelete

I'll be glad to hear your valuable comments and feedback.Tx