Paid for Emails

paidforemails.co.za

Offerforge - all campaigns (728x90)

mytendersaffiliates

Sunday 23 January 2011

Blog design changes gain momentum!!!

I've added the following pages to my blog: Get Paid To Do, Scam Updates; Affilliates; Surveys and Downloads pages.

The idea is to make it more user friendly. by making the navigation easier. So instead of having to scroll down one long list of posts, A quick click on the appropriate tab will get you where you wanto to be. I've left the 'global' template layout for the side bars the same though...will evaluate as i go along....or if comments and suggestions from site surfers warant it!

All that's left to do now is to populate it!!

1 comment:

  1. I just got a check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get filling out paid surveys from home...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for participating in paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete

I'll be glad to hear your valuable comments and feedback.Tx