Paid for Emails

paidforemails.co.za

Offerforge - all campaigns (728x90)

mytendersaffiliates

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Poll: PTC vs PTR vs TE vs Auction vs Survey vs Affiliate

I've added a new poll to find out how internet surfers make (or prefer to make) their bucks on the internet. The choices are between: PTC (Paid to Click); PTR (Paid to Read); Surveys; Auctions; Affiliates and/or TE's (Traffic Exchanges). If you're interested in any of these, browse the pages below. There are plenty of posts/comments and information. If for any reason you're not able to find any links to your area of interest, drop a comment...and i'll help you find it!! Also, if there are programs which you think should be part of the poll...do the same..i'll be sure to include it in the next round!

2 comments:

  1. I need ur help. I'm unemployed with a 18 month old baby girl. I live with my mom who keeps me locked up in the house or goes everywhere with me just to make sure I don't make another baby. I'm 25 n treated like im 12. Online jobs hve been on my mind for years now but I never went through with them cause I was careful of Scams. Reading ur blogs helped me but as a newbie I don't know where to start and what to do. Could u be so kind as to help a desperate mother. Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get daily ideas and guides for generating THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS NOW

    ReplyDelete

I'll be glad to hear your valuable comments and feedback.Tx