Paid for Emails

paidforemails.co.za

Offerforge - all campaigns (728x90)

mytendersaffiliates

Sunday 21 November 2010

My early days being scammed (as a newbie) in the PTC world!

Yep, i'm not ashamed to admit it! i was greedy, naive and lots of other things as well....and that is why i fell victim to a scam!

Back in my early days, when i was still a very fresh newbie to the whole PTC scene, i was in a rush to make a few bucks -Dollars nogal! So lo and behold i was suckered into joining and clicking away like crazy….. u know these kind of opportunities come along sort of always at the right time (for them at least)…..

Here i was a very fresh newbie, ripe for the picking!

How did it happen? Well, i was busy clicking away and being a newbie, was looking out for more sites to register with - you know, more sites more money - when i came across this absolutely awesome site, 'elephant mails', and they were really offering 'ELEPHANTASTIC' payouts. My mind went into overdrive, automatically...i signed...immediately!!!!!!!!

Who in their right mind was going to refuse such exceptional click rewards, with such a low payout? NOT ME CERTAINLY!! Would you refuse the following? :

  • Free Memberships
  • All Emails Worth $500
  • All ptc worth $100 $50
  • $2000 signup bonus
  • $200 referral bonus
  • Redeemption starts only $10000

It took me a few days to reach payout! Shu....$10000 ...here i come!!!

WAS I DISSAPOINTED......!!! :-(

I get too.....i don't even know what to call it....just thinking about it...!!!! I won't bore you with the details of my struggle to obtain payout! That's a story all on it's own.

Well the rest is history. I'm actually glad it happened to me so early, actually right in the beginning of my PTC 'career'.

I've learnt to:

  • Research
  • check out what others say
  • be patient
  • stay with the tried and tested
and most of all...to believe in the old maxim: 'if it sound too good to be true....it probably isn't'

After that i told myself never AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad to hear your valuable comments and feedback.Tx