Paid for Emails

paidforemails.co.za

Offerforge - all campaigns (728x90)

mytendersaffiliates

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Congratulations to myself....got my first 'follower' today!!!!!

This indeed calls for a celebration.....but how and what would be appropriate and commensurate with the achievement? I need to think about this one a bit longer.....! It definitely motivates me to increase my efforts...which have been rather halfhearted (since i set goals for The Blog). One of the targets i definitely missed, was to post at least 1 message daily...simple and easy you would think....but i couldn't even manage that! So for the next week i'll do a minimum of 2 posts....to make up...howzat for effort! Now to go over into action mode.....till later then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad to hear your valuable comments and feedback.Tx