Paid for Emails

paidforemails.co.za

Offerforge - all campaigns (728x90)

mytendersaffiliates

Monday 27 September 2010

Increasing traffic using social media

I'm still a newbie at this and only recently decided to increase my blog exposure. One of the ways, of late, that is getting a lot of 'webplay' is using social platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, etc. to this. For me it is still a bit complicated - it probably isn't, but then again i haven't tried hard enough or even spent  time (of which i don't have much) figuring it out.

And this is precisely the point....time to figure it out! Most people like myself - the casual internet blogger or part time share trader, are very busy, we don't have time to still figure things out. So i've opted for a more straigtforward and uncomplicated way of trying to increase traffic and also my blog rank, by registering on what is called blog aggregators. In simple terms, it is a site that lists blogs...basically!

It took my fancy because i don't have to learn or do anything different...but blog! You also get an opportunity (on 1 site) to peek at other blogs and get an idea of what makes them successful.

I've joined 2 so far:
  •  http://www.socialpress.co.za/ - i like the nice clean layout of the site. It is fairly new and gives you a chance to grow with it. I've already learnt plenty from likeminded people on this site.
  • http://www.afrigator.com/ - the site is described as the largest blog aggregator in Africa, has won several awards and has a good Alexa rating.
I'm sure it's gonna well worth investing my time in a few extra comments on these sites.

2 comments:

  1. Try My Chatbox (http://mychatbox.me) as well. Same people who created SocialPress. It's a micro blogging community similar to Twitter with one big difference - Chatboxes (micro blogs). You can create any micro blog (chatbox) around any topic or niche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maestro
    Great blog with lot of useful information. I am interested in joining easyclix but I am scared of what happened to fingermoney might happen again. Do you know how long they have been around? It seems as if they are interested in selling their premium accounts than getting members.

    ReplyDelete

I'll be glad to hear your valuable comments and feedback.Tx